If you have any questions or would like to make a referral for the Women Empowering Women for Success please use the web form below:
To empower women for success through personal and professional development, self-care, problem solving skills, decision making, and interpersonal relationships.
Criteria for Participation:
Clients should have a low or moderate ORAS level, and committed to attending once a week for four (4) weeks, two (2) hours per session. Clients will be required to complete all homework assignments. This is an interactive program that will require participation from everyone.
- To conduct group exercises that focus on decision making and problem-solving skills.
- To reinforce trust through self-disclosure.
- To develop effective communication skills.
- To develop insight on self-awareness and accountability
- Will utilize relevant Carey Guides.
Daytime sessions are held on Thursdays from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Reibold Building 10th Floor,
117 S. Main Street, on the following dates:
Session I: February 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2022
Session II: June 2, 9, 16, and 23, 2022
Session III: August 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2022
Session IV: October 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2022