Civil Protection Order

Civil Stalking or Sexually Oriented Offense Protection Order (SSOOPO)

1. SSOOPO Form
2. Instructions for completing forms
3. Filing a SSOOPO petition
4. Ex parte hearing schedule
5. Filing costs
6. Additional Information and FAQs


To file a petition for a Civil Stalking Protection Order in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court, General Division, you must:

  • Be a resident of Montgomery County
  • not be a blood relative to the respondent (the person the Order is to be against)
  • not live with the respondent or have lived with the respondent in the past five years
  • have never been married to the respondent
  • not have children with the respondent
  • have been a victim of
    (a) 2 or more incidents in which the respondent caused you to believe that you are in danger -OR-
    (b) 1 sexually oriented offense
Judges | Juror Info | Reference | Site Map | Other Sites | Feedback | FAQ
Forms | Rules | Contact | Jobs | Español | Search

Copyright 2001 -2019 Montgomery County Common Pleas Court
Please contact the Webmaster with any comments or problems with this website.